There is one question you must answer before you start achieving your goal.
Failure to answer that question will result in lack of motivation and failure to follow the plan.
Take a piece of paper and answer this question in writing:
WHY do you want to achieve your goal?
No, not just because “I want”. There are reasons behind your dreams, usually dozens of them.
And if you realize why you want to reach your goal, you’ll be most likely to follow your plan till the end.
For example, why would you want to lose 15 pounds in 2 months?
- To look good
- To feel good about yourself
- To fit in your favorite dress
- To impress your spouse
List every single reason. Try to imagine all the benefits.
The truth is the longer the list, the stronger your motivation will be.
Read your reasons first thing in the morning. Even better, frame them and hang them on the wall. It will keep you focused and motivated.
If you want to shorten your way to your goal download the rest 5 tips to find out:
- How to trick yourself to finally get started working on your goals and stay on track until the goal is accomplished. (Lesson 3)
- One simple, yet powerful, technique that drives you into actions every day and helps overcome procrastination. (Lesson 4)
- The secret formula that helps you to define the perfect moment for working on your goal. (Lesson 5)
- How to stop putting things off and develop a habit of getting things done before they become problems. (Lesson 6)
- The one simple technique that will make any boring task a pure fun and increase your productivity by more than 125%! (Lesson 7)
Go ahead and sign up for the report. You’ll receive the report giving you some of the most powerful goal setting techniques you’ve ever seen! I look forward to teaching you these tricks, and helping you learn how to turn your dreams into everyday reality.