While our economy may be experiencing a recession, it doesn’t mean that your mind and spirit need to fall into a slump as well. I know it’s difficult sometimes; especially if you’re a worry wart, who constantly tunes into the six o’clock news to get status reports on the state of the Union. Put that aside for a moment. I want you to focus on you. Throw away the external components of the world and take a long look at your life.
What are you doing to make your life more bearable; and beyond that, what are you doing to create happiness in your life? Following are five tips to overcome your feelings of insecurity in these sometimes stressful times:
1. Don’t make mountains out of mole hills. Many times, we become our worst own enemy because we begin to exaggerate our challenges. It’s easy to do when you allow yourself to become overwhelmed to the point of no return. I imagine Chicken Little felt that way when he automatically assumed that the sky was falling. Before you jump to extreme conclusions about your situation, you need to take a step backward and put your mind on rewind for a moment. Relax. Take different perspectives of your present condition. Ask yourself:
What options do I have at this point?
What talents, tools, or skills do I have at my disposal?
What are my goals?
What goals are achievable?
What plan of action do I have to achieve these goals?
After you’ve asked yourself these questions, I want you to take out a journal, notebook, or paper pad – whatever you have at your disposal; and begin jotting down ideas and answers to those questions. When you use your intuitive powers, you will be amazed at the resolutions you can come up with on your own. It’s really not rocket science; you just have to use your inner wisdom and god-given abilities to make lemonade out of lemons.
2. Embrace the challenge. How often have you been asked to perform a task that you thought was humanly impossible? Actually, there aren’t too many things we humans can’t do in life. It all depends on the mentality we have, and how we perceive the challenge to be. I know you’ve heard the old adage about the two individuals looking out of the same window: one sees the darkness, the other the stars. What do you see when you look out your proverbial window of life? Do you see darkness cloaking your view, or do you see the light from the stars to light your way?
When faced with challenges, rise to the occasion. That means you’re going to have to put some effort behind your motivation. Anyone can talk the talk, but you have to walk the walk to get anywhere in life. If you are facing a crisis, I want you to use all of your senses – including your intuitive perception. What does this remarkable sense have to do with your ability to embrace challenge? When you are fully in tune with your physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual nature of life, you can see more clearly, achieve balance, and pave the way through the darkness to achieve a positive outcome.
3. Don’t toss out the baby with the kitchen sink. Do what? How many ideas and plans do you have? Have any of them worked for you in the past? If not, why not? You see, too often we have great ideas but because they didn’t work in the past, we simply give up on them. Don’t do it. Instead of focusing on your failures, I want you to focus on your success. But if I didn’t succeed in the past, why should I try again, you ask? When at first you don’t succeed – try, try again. Remember the story about The Little Engine that Could? Become that motivated engine and redraft your plans and ideas so you can get them right. You may just have to tweak this or that to make it work for you. If you’ve failed in the past, reflect on that failure and use the experience and knowledge you’ve gained from that occurrence to redirect your energy and action.
4. Listen for opportunity. Opportunity constantly knocks in your life, are you listening? I don’t ever get an opportunity, my life is full of misery – you say? Well, if you continue to think that way, I can guarantee that you won’t have any opportunities. By thinking negatively, you are blocking the Universal flow of energy and disrupting the natural pattern of positive vibrational flow.
I wonder if Benjamin Franklin ever thought, ‘No, I can’t tie the key to the kite string because it won’t work.’ Franklin believed in his experiment, and because he felt confident, he was able to prove the theory of the identity of lightning and electricity. You are an incredible being, as unique as each hair on your head. What are you going to do to make a difference in your life and the world? Hone in on your inner wisdom to fully hear and see the rewards that life is offering you. Rest your mind and your soul so you can truly get a birds-eye view on the opportunities that exist in your present pathway. I promise you, opportunities are waiting to be discovered if you only open your mind.
5. Gain clarity in your life by developing your intuitive powers. By now you already know that your intuitive powers are key to overcoming your insecurities and achieving greatness in your life; but you must first fine-tune your intuition so you can gain clarity in your life. Today, there are many ways to empower your intuition and make it work dramatically for you. Some of those ways are through meditation, strategic visioning, and thru the Manifestation Method. In addition, there are a lot of guided meditation CDs that can help you create balance in your life so you can gain insight into what you need to do overcome your anxiety and fears to achieve success.
Until we speak again, I am
Joan Marie the Gift, Intuition Girl
© Copyright – All Rights Reserved
A Recession Shouldn’t Rule your Life – 5 Tips to Overcome Your Feelings of Insecurity
By Joan Marie the Gift, Intuition Girl
Joan Marie is an Intuition Master, Business Intuitive Expert, an International Medium, Energy Healer and Past/ Present Life Regression Expert. By
Joan Marie the gift also offers FREE audio coaching, FREE articles, workshops, coaching, and other resources to help individuals like you – entrepreneurs, small business owners, home makers, coaches, spiritualists and all those who want to “Create an extraordinary way to live, work and play”
Learn more at http://www.JoanMarieWhelan.com