- Do you generally feel good and maintain a positive attitude or do you just go with the flow and react to what comes?
- Wouldn’t it be great to know first thing in the morning that you are going to enjoy your day regardless of circumstances?
The good news is that you can absolutely pre-program your day to be positive and yourself to feel wonderful.
It all starts with deciding that it is important to feel good. Here are 3 Powerful Tips to Improve the Quality of Your Day.
Tip # 1. Start your day with some personal time. Create a morning ritual that suits you.
- Get up a few minutes early.
- Instead of turning on the radio and listening to the news in the morning, try an inspirational cd instead.
- Sit with your journal. Light a candle; enjoy a few moments to yourself.
- Meditate or practice some quiet focused exercise.
- Put your sweats on, grab your mp3 player and invite your dog for a morning walk.
- Walk in the early morning and talk your gratitude list.
- Talk to your Higher Power. Pray.
Create a regular habit of starting your morning with self-loving personal time. The payoffs will start immediately. You will be inspired to take better care of yourself on all levels.
Tip # 2. Pre-program your day.
Look ahead to your schedule of events for the day. You have an incredible opportunity to program the quality of your interactions first thing in the morning.
- How do you want to feel as you talk with your partner, children, boss today?
- How do you want to feel when you open the bills in the mail?
- How do you want to feel about the way your day unfolds?
- How do you want to feel about you day when you slip into bed tonight?
By consciously reflecting on these things each morning, you will find it easy to move through the events of your day with personal strength and grace.
Tip # 3. Notice the beauty around you. Celebrate your blessings
If you have followed the above 2 suggestions, you will undoubtedly notice the quality of your day improve dramatically. It naturally follows then, that you will have much to appreciate around you.
- The universe loves gratitude. Look around and notice the beauty in the simple things. Be deliberately grateful for your blessings.
- Talk about what you are grateful for. Tell people what you like about them. Spread a bit of sunshine, it will come back to you threefold.
A happy life is like a strand of pearls. Each pearl signifying a happy day, a happy moment. It is all about now. Just for today, decide being happy is the most important thing… Your North Star.
Wishing you Peace & Abundance… Joyce Lee “Your Life Empowerment Coach”
© 2008 joyceleelifecoach.com
Are you ready for more opportunities to explore and reflect? Go to http://joyceleelifecoach.com/prompts.html for your special gift of “20 Profound and Provocative Journal Prompts” designed to help you focus on your life with a spirit of peace.
Joyce Lee is a certified Life Empowerment Coach, Personal Growth Facilitator and Law of Attraction Practitioner, specializes in helping women understand the Law of Attraction and deliberately creating the life they really want.