Yes! We accept article contributions for our website, www.goal-setting-guide.com!
Here’s how you will benefit:
1 – You will share great content and help 100.000 people who visit the website every month.
2 – You will get exposure for yourself and your website.
What we are looking for?
Here are some guidelines you should follow before sending us the article:
- It has to be exclusive. We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to Goal Setting Guide. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- It has to be at least 700 words long.
- Please keep your bio to reasonable size (50 words max) (2 links max)
- No links in the article itself.
- Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media. The more people who view your post, the better is it for you and the better it is for Goal Setting Guide.
- We accept articles on:
- Goal setting
- Law of attraction
- Self esteem
I reserve the right to edit the posts as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject posts that I feel are not appropriate for this web site. Please don’t feel offended if this happens.
How to Submit Your Article:
If you are interested in submitting a guest post proposal, please introduce yourself and send an email to cynthia (at) goal-setting-guide.com with the subject line GUEST POST.
Please include the following:
- Your post in DOC format.
- Your signature in HTML format.
- Your picture.
- A link to your personal blog or website as well as links to 1–2 specific blog posts for our review.
Please allow 2 weeks for reply.