Love is that ethereal experience that makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is transcended, and life seems worthwhile. Love is the ultimate nourishment of the soul.
It is said that the entire array of human needs is rooted in our need for love. Our yearning for fame, fortune and material things all boil down to our need to be acknowledged, respected, admired – and above all, loved.
No truer words have been said than those that George Sand wrote: “There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.”
The good news is, you can develop the skill to live a full and joyful life, enhanced by love — and experience all the profound manifestations that love brings. Employing positive, loving affirmations will help you develop that skill.
Following are some loving affirmations you can use to attract, embody, give, receive and reap the rewards of love. As I’ve mentioned in the previous issue of this newsletter, choose the affirmations that feel appropriate to you — those that resonate with you, or strike an emotional chord. It is important that the words feel comfortable to you and are in line with who you are. Feel free to create one for your specific need by substituting other words that have special meaning to you:
* I am a radiant being filled with light and love.
* I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
* I now express love to all those I meet.
* I am a radiating center of divine love.
* Divine love is working through me now.
* I bathe in the unconditional love of my Creator
* Love radiates from me at all times.
* I love myself completely.
* Love comes to me easily and effortlessly.
* I give and receive love easily and joyfully.
* Others love me easily and joyfully.
* I now feel loved and appreciated by my parents, my friends.
* I express love freely
* As I give love, I am instantly supplied with more.
* I radiate love to all persons and places and things.
* People are just waiting to love me, and I allow them.
* I breathe in universal love.
* I attract loving, beautiful people into my life.
* I always deserve love.
* I am attracting loving relationships into my life.
* I project love to everyone I meet.
* I love and approve of myself.
The last affirmation in the above list, “I love and approve of myself,” is one that Louise Hay (healer, minister, and author of “Heal Your Body” and many other life-transforming books) recommends.
TIP: There is a little-known technique for taking the power of affirmations to the highest level — so that manifesting your desires becomes *automatic* and easy. It is by combining affirmations with 7 of the most powerful manifestation technologies – visualization, alpha sound technology, subliminal technology, sentence completion, assignment writing/goal setting and whole brain wave synchronization.
Sounds daunting – but you can easily do this by using a first-of-its-kind software program that seamlessly integrates affirmations with the 7 powerful technologies to create a full “everything you need to succeed” approach to producing the results you want at unprecedented speed. It’s really easy – if you can turn on your computer, you can use Sculptor. Go to http://www.affirmware.com.au to take it for a test drive.
Join the millions of People Around the World Who Have Discovered the Power of Affirmations. Send for FREE subscription of “Affirmations For The Mind” Tips and Techniques Newsletter, the premier publication on self-improvement & personal growth. Each issue contains powerful sample affirmations that have been tested and proven to get results.
Click Here => http://www.affirmware.com.au
Appeared in “Affirmation For The Mind” newsletter.
Web site subscription http://www.affirmware.com.au
(c) Jeff Staniforth – All Rights reserved